Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello World

In the Unitarian Universalist movement, I'm all about giving the faith away. So I have strong interests in lay preaching, Covenant Groups (small group ministries) and evangelizing. I created this blog because
  • I was leaving a lot of comments on other folks blogs, so I figured I might as well get one myself
  • I enjoyed, e.g. the UU Church planters mailing list, but I found I wanted to share my thoughts more widely.
  • I have blogged before, I found it hard to keep a steady stream of material. My posting waxes and wanes. Therefore, with this blog, I'm going to be inviting guest posters and co-bloggers from the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Hello David,

    Long time no see. ;-)

    I just thought that I would let you know that on the basis of our past encounters that you are pretty much in my good books. On the off chance that you see something I have written that you would like to post here feel free to let me know. My email address is available from my Blogger comments form.

    Regards,

    Robin Edgar

    ReplyDelete